Thursday, December 13, 2007

Slow Day for me!!!



Today is a rather slow day for me. I searched the net about pregnancy and labor and found some good links. I got a bit nervous, tough, when I watched a video about giving birth--it is not that easy!!!!!!! Also, there is a lot of responsibility after the baby is born!!! Breastfeeding was another topic that I read. It seems that breastfeeding is better for the baby than bottled milk. However, breastfeeding can give some discomfort to the breast. At any rate, my baby will breastfeed!!! While reading this information, I became quite nervous since this is my first baby. But, by God's Grace all will be well!!!

Be sure to click on the links to learn more about my topic. They are very helpful, especially if this is your first baby.

1 comment:

Nita said...

Sis Lud ingon ana ka taas ako buhok sauna sa wala pa naku giputlan. Nasayang bitaw ko ngano ako to putlan. Sus init man gud kaayo sa Canada adto nga time unya 3 months pregnant ko adto hehe...mao naka decide nalang sab ko putlan.